I decided to make a Blue Christmas card this time. I used the sketch from STV.
Submitting this to:
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: CAS card.
- Crazy 4 Challenges : Christmas theme.
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Snowflake
- Make card from cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Little Blue Boy CS 3.75" x 5".
- Cut a piece of Ivory CS 3.5" 4.75". stamp snowflakes from "Blessed is the Season" set in Bashful Blue Ink, ink all edges with Broken China Distress Ink. Mat this piece with Little blue Boy one. Add stitches. Adhere to card.
- Cut a piece of Ivory 4.25" x 2.5". Stamp trees image in Versamark Ink. Add Gold Embossing powder and heat it up. Mat this with a 4.25" x 2.75" of Little Blue Boy CS. Ink all edges and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment from "Fanciful Tags" set on Ivory CS in Memento Tuxedo Black. Mat it with a piece of In the Navy CS. Add rhinestones.
- Adhere to card.
- Cardstock: In the Navy, Little Blue Boy, Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: "Blessed is the Season", "Fanciful Tags" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Bashful Blue (SU), Broken China Distress (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Ice Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercraft).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun.
Have a great day!