Few weeks ago, my husband got me this cartridge, isn't he sweet? This is "Create a Critter" cartridge, since I have it I wanted to create something with the hippo, and here you have it, a Pink Hippo!!
The challenge for this week is to create a project using: Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels ( incorporate any 3 on your project)
So, here is my card:
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat together dark pink cardstock and patterned paper. Add stitches
- Create ruffles with ribbon.
- Add flourishes (Made it with Stretch your Imagination cartridge)
- Create hippo (Using Create a Critter cartridge), ink edges and add it to card with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Light Pink, Dark Pink (DCWV), Chocolate Brown, Bubblegum (GKD)
- Paper: Just dreamy Collection (My Mind's Eye)
- Cartridges: Create a Critter, Stretch your Imagination (Provo Craft)
- Ink: Pink (SU)
- Embellishments: Bright Pink Ribbon (Offray), Bright Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Cricut machine (Provo craft), foam tape, Adhesive ( Love my tapes)
Have a great day :)