- Make card from cardstock. Ink all edges.
- Cut a piece of Ivory cardstock : 3.25" x 5". Randomly stamp images on it in Memento Antique Linen. Ink all edges.
- Mat it with a smaller piece of Really Rust cardstock. Tear inside edges and add stitches.
- Stamp images, color them with copic Markers and adhere to stitch piece with foam tape.
- Create a border piece and adhere to stitch piece.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Add panels to card.
- Add some Diamond Glaze on top of the flowers. and clear rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Ivory, All Spruced Up Textured, White (Gina K. Designs), Really Rust (SU).
- Stamps: Buds & Vases (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress, Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Clear Rhinestones (Recollections).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Border punch (Fiskars),Sponges, Foam tape.
Embellish Magazine: Vintage + Green, Yellow and Rust.
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Die-cut/punches.
PS: Don't forget about the "Card Drive for Logan and Bekah" You can find all the details and information HERE