Hello my friends! I am so excited to show you the card I've created for the Gallery Idol "Top 15". This round is all about Masculine cards with items found in the garage or get inspired by something from the garage. I have to say this challenge was the most difficult challenge ever!! But I think I have created a good card and I hope you can give your votes ;)
So, here is my card:
The Real Deal: I started my card printing the toll box twice (image got it from Clip Art Microsoft Word) in a piece of Little Boy Blue CS. I cut them out and from the second image I cut the inside so I could put all the inside inside. The embellishments are from EK Success. In the tool box I included some nuts, jute twine and Yellow Mason Twine from my garage. The sentiment is a sticker and the Nuts form the bottom are the real deal from my garage. I sponged the borders with Memento Tuxedo Black, because who keep a tool box clean? Not my husband, LOL.
Card Stock: White, Little Blue Boy (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: The Guy Stack (DCVW)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Embellishments: Tool accessories (EK SUccess), Stickers.
Garage Items: Yellow Mason Twine, Jute twine, 3/8" Hex. Nut.
Accessories: Foam tape, Medium Glue dots, sponges, Computer, Printer.
Now, here some details about the voting process:
- First, visit the Gallery Idol Page
- If you have voted before, you need to log in and repeat the same process as before.
- If you haven't voted before, follow these steps:
1. You’ll need to register with the contest tool to vote, so first go to the “Registration” tab.
2. Once you’ve registered, then click on the “View Entries” tab.
3. Once you select your favorite card, click on the “Vote” tab. (Make sure you’re really sure because you’re only allowed one vote per voting round!)
Have a great day!!