Tuesday, July 22

Lots of cards to share

Hi everyone!!!! I hope you are having a great day. Yesterday I finally inked my fingers and created some baby cards, but I didn't have good natural light to post them here, so here I am showing you my yesterday and today cards.

Page Plan Sketches: Every week Lesli and Chris post a card and LO sketch for you to try. So I decided to do a couple of them. I don't scrapbook (I tried, but not good results) so I did only card sketches.

A Baby fills a heart...


Card Recipe:
Card stock: Soft Sky, River Rock, White.
Image: Vellum sentiment.
Paper: AG927 Anna Griffin.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, White ric rac, AC Ribbon, Copper Stickles, Button.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, double sided tape


Precious Baby

Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Bundled in love.
Card sotck: Pink Bazzill, SU barely banana, SU Pretty in pink, Vanilla.
Ink: Black, Colored pencils.
Paper: Welcome baby by American Tradition Designs.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, brads, Bella drops, SU Pretty in Pink ribbon, Gold stickles, Yellow Ribbon.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, double sided tape.

2 Sketches 4 You : Laura and Kazan post a sketch every week, their sketches are so pretty. This week the sketch is provided by Kazan.


Welcome Baby

Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Pun Fun
Card Stock: Su Real Red, SU barely Banana, SU Bashful Blue, White.
Ink: Black, Colored pencils.
Paper: SU Cutie Pie.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, SU Bashful blue ribbon, Button, SU Rubbons (A Perfect Day)
Accessories: Sewing machine, SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, double sided tape.

Color Combination on SCS : This week CC is Soft Sky, River Rock and Very Vanilla.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Happy anniversary, Flower by DRS Desings, Border by Studio G.
Card stock: Very vanilla, Soft Sky, River Rock.
Ink: True Thyme, Gold ep, Clear versamak
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, brads, Bella drops, White ribbon, gold stickles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, double sided tape, embossing gun.


I hope you like them.
Have a great and blessed day.

7 comments:

  1. Giovana I love the card you did for 2S4Y - Baby cards are always a hit with us. Thanks for playing this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards! You have a really fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I really liked the one you did for the 2S4Y.
    Take care,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card for the challenge and that image is so cute
    kath
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable cards!! Love your take on the sketch card!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete