30 July 2008

Challenge cards

Hello everyone!! I am here, late, but here, LOL. I have been busy and I will be busy all this week and next week too. We are having VBS at church next week and I am preparing everything for the Craft time, I love it!!! Today after organizing the stuff for VBS I decided to make a couple of cards, yes!!!!
I have 3 cards to share with you :

MDC Challenge: This challenge was to use Bo Bunny Paper or Color Challenge, so I decided to go with the CC (I don't own any Bo Bunny Paper) Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Daisy Trio #1 smARTworks, SU Flower Garden (leaves)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, Very Vanilla and So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron Series Collection.
Ink: True Thyme, Marigold Morning.
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, Gold brads, SU Certainly Celery double stitched ribbon, hodgepodge hardware,
Accessories: Dimensionals, mini glue dots.

SCS Sketch Challenge: This is my version of today's SC on SCS. I work with pastel colors. The card looks a lot better IRL.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Embrace Life, Sea Life (sentiment)
Card stock: River Rock, Pink, White.
Paper: Infuse Salt BasicGrey.
Ink: Black, True Thyme (sponging), colored pencils, markers.
Embellishments: Gold brads, Clear Rhinestones, SU Ribbon.
Accessories: Dimensionals, mini glue dots.

Wish Rak July Card Challenge: Another challenge in the Wish Rak group. This time using Sketch #149. I decided to make a Christmas card, never too early to start LOL.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Flaky Friends.
Card stock: Real Red, Sage Shadow, White.
Paper: Flurries & frost (Deja Views)
Ink: Black, colored pencils, markers.
Embellishments: Ribbon, clear rhinestones, gold stickles, Stampin' glitter, Liquid Applique.
Accessories: Diamond glaze, Dimensionals, mini glue dots.

I hope you like my cards.
Have a great and blessed night.


Catherine said...

Both cards are adorable!

LaurieF said...

You have super busy! Good luck with VBS! Wonderful challenge cards.

Mothers and Daughters Creations said...

Your cards are beautiful, as always! I love the sentiment stamp on your MDC card - how special is that?? Very good job on all your entries!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are gorgeous.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty cards!!

Marie said...

I love your beautiful creations! What a blog! I will add you to my favorites okay?

I am in love with the Embrace Life Stamp set at the moment. I love what you did with this set on your card. Beautiful!