Sunday, October 14

Merry Christmas Tags

Hello friends!
Today, I want to share with you some cute Christmas Tags I created using the new Christmas Whimsy Background Stamp!!

Details:
I stamped the Christmas Whimsy Background on Pink and Light Green Cardstock in Cherry and Teal Ink, then stamped on top the Textured Newsprint Stamp, in Beige Ink,  it gives more textured to the image.
Then I used tag dies to die-cut the images, also die-cut a bigger tag in solid cardstock color to adhere behind the stamped tag.
Added a die-cut snowflake and button, and a Merry Christmas little tag on top.

Very easy, cute and beautiful!




Entering these tags to:


You can use my code to save 10%  TJ10Giovana

Hope you like these tags!
Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable tags! You are a step ahead. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty tags! I particularly love the idea of using snowflakes and buttons on the top left. so creative! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete