Tuesday, October 16

Be merry & bright + a SALE!!!

Hello friends!!
This year I have decided I will make as many Christmas cards I can, and this design was so easy and fast to make, I think I will make a lot of more like this one!!
The shimmery background is wonderful, very elegant in my humble opinion and the this die is just perfect!!

Here are the details:
  • Die-cut the Merry Word Block in White Cardstock (x3), then glue then together. Put a acrylic block or some light weight to help the pieces to adhere faster.
  • Create a background with Alcohol Ink Reinkers: Watermelon, Espresso, Pool in White Yupo Paper and Alcohol Blending Solution
  • When the inks are drying and are a bit sticky add gold flakes and put a little bit of pressure to be sure they are sticking to the paper.
  • Cut the piece a bit bigger than the die-cut panel.
  • Adhere the yupo paper to a White card base, the adhere the die-cut panel.
Very elegant look.



Now, do you like this die?
Ellen Hutson is having a Die SALE!!!
Sale ends October 17th at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Use code saveondies18


Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment