Tuesday, October 9

AdornIt New Challenge

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day/night.
I have been a little slow lately, my family is dealing with the cold and cough, ugh, no fun at all, but I crafted a little bit the other, just took a little longer to edit my pictures since I was not feeling the best.

Anyway, every Friday, AdornIt has a new challenge every Friday!
You can play along as many times as you wish, just go to the AdornIt Group Join The Party on Facebook and add you project where you see this post.

I created 2 cards, I love using my shimmery markers and Wink of Stella and glitter, you get the idea.

So I used Hello Friend Mini Coloring Book, colored the images with watercolor pencils, then added Copic and Shimmering Makers.
For this card, I used Pink Chevron Paper , sentiment is from Built a Flower: Cattleya Set.
Embellished the card with Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops.



For this card I used the same Mini Coloring Book and markers, used


Hope you like my cards!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment