Saturday, October 6

Ellen Hutson Essentials Challenge


Hello friends!! Happy World Card Making Day!!
I made 7 cards today!! It has been a very long time since I made 7 cards in one day.
Anyway, I will be showing you the projects I made in the next few days.

Tonight, I want to show the card I made using the Ellen Hutson Essentials Challenge.

For my card I used the brand new set "Mondo Holly",  well released few weeks ago, but I finally had the chance to ink it up.
I stamped the image on a piece of Watercolor Paper in Versamark Watermark Ink, then added White Embossing powder and heat set it.
Colored the image with watercolor pencils, then added some shimmer using Spectrum Sparkle Markers (Cosmos, Olive Jade and Moonlight) and Clear Wink of Stella.
Cut around the leaves I wanted to keep as a whole, then die-cut the piece using circle dies.
Created a card base from White Cardstock (5.5" square), created a panel with Green Shimmering cardstock and Patterned Paper (old one but good one), then added the image and sentiment that was stamped on a piece of white cardstock in Chocolate ink.
Added sequins and little drop of White Nuvo Crystal Drops


Here you can see the shiny image. 


Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day/night.


No comments:

Post a Comment