Friday, July 20

Life is better with you


Hello friends! 
Sharing with you today an anniversary card and a little tutorial.
Today my husband and I are celebrating our 16th Wedding Anniversary!!
It feels like it was yesterday we got married.


Started stamping the Wide Watercolor Stripe background on a piece of white cardstock in Delicata Golden Glitz ink, set aside to dry. 
For this project I used my Original MISTI
 Stamp the beautiful floral image from Mondo Sakura Set in Memento Tuxedo Black
 Color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir Markers.
 After that, die-cut image with coordinated die.
 Stamp sentiment from By your side set on  stripes panel in Jet Black Stazon Ink.
 Stamp Happy Anniversary inside.

Finally, I added blue rhinestone and pearls to embellish the card.
Hope you  like it.
Have a fantastic day!!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the mint and gold combination. The coloring on the florals is gorgeous. The ink is a good idea, I am going to pick up some in my next crafty haul! Thanks for the inspiration. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete