Thursday, July 5

Impression Obsession Challenge "Happy Colors"

Hello friends!! It is time for another fun Impression Obsession Challenge!! This time is 
"Happy Colors" (Colors that make you happy)

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)
The colors that make me happy are bright cheerful color, always love pink and blue (in different shades), so this is the project I created and I love how it turned out.

For this project I started misting a piece of white cardstock with Gold Spray, then stamped the Reverse Sunburst in Orange Ink, then die-cut the piece.
Then I stamped the flowers and leaves from Floral Flamingo in Peony and Ocean inks, then cut them out.
Die-cut the Flamingos from Flamingo Set in light and dark pink shimmer cardstock.
Stamp a banner from Elegant Banners on a piece of white cardstock in Cherry Ink, then stamp "Oh Happy Day" from Bloom Baby Bloom Set in Black Ink.

Adhere all pieces to a white card base.



Hop List

Hope you like my project.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Happy Day indeed! These ARE definitely happy colors! What an awesome card my friend! I hope I can find time to join the challenge.

    ReplyDelete