Sunday, July 8

Essentials by Ellen July Release!!


Hello friends!! July has arrived and the new Essentials by Ellen are here!! Julie Ebersole has designed beautiful stamps and dies that I am pretty sure you will love as much as I do. I have several pictures of the project I created for you!

For this project I used Unicorns 'N Rainbows set and Pure Magic set.

I started stamping the rainbow, clouds and stars using my MISTI and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored all the images with Spectrum Noir Markers. 
Trimmed the piece at 5" x 3.75" and adhered with foam tape to a white card base.
Stamped clouds and unicorn and colored them with Sparkle Markers (hard to see the shimmer on the picture) then cut them out, although you can get the Unicorns 'N Rainbows coordinated dies too!
Die-cut a piece of vellum and stamped the sentiment, then adhered cloud and unicorn.
Added more foam tape behind the images and added the panel to card.
Finally added 3 red sequins.


 




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment