Wednesday, July 25

Handmade for you!


Hello friends!! Happy Wednesday! I have a fun project for you all showcasing products from Spellbinders! I got a bundle of products from them few weeks ago and I was not able to play with them until few days ago! I have been dealing with lots of sinus headaches, yikes, not fun at all!! I am feeling better now, thank God for that!

Anyways, let me show you the card I created for YOU!! 

This Yarn Handmade set (stamp and die set) is adorable and perfect to all of you who love to create with yarn, knitting and crocheting! You can create tags and add them to your handmade gifts, this set is just perfect for it!!
I started stamping the knitting image on a piece of white cardstock in Memento Rich Cocoa ink, then colored it with alcohol markers (here I use Spectrum Noir), then I trimmed the panel to 5" x 3.75".
I cut a piece of White Craft Foam let me tell ya, this foam is thick, almost .25" thick, gives a great dimension to your project, then added a piece of Adhesive Sheets (amazing thick and strong adhesive)  on both sides of the white craft foam and adhered behind the stamped panel, then adhered it to a Kraft card base.
Stamped the flower image and sentiment on a piece of Cork (this pack includes cork, corrugated cardboard and balsa wood), then die-cut it with coordinated dies.
Die-cut a circle from vellum using Nestabilities Standard Circle Dies, then added it to card front and the cork pieces as well (this cork is self-adhesive) 
To embellish the card I added yellow sequins, pink rhinestones and twine and the card was done!!



Entering this project to 

Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment