Anyway, I want to share with you a Christmas card I made using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle and ColourBlend Pencils! Love them very much, this card was super easy and fast to make.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. A2 size. Top folded.
- Cut a piece of watercolor cardstock, 3.75" x 5", squeeze a drop of Red Berry and Holly Leaf Spectrum Noir Sparkle, then mist the colors with water until you get the desire movement (plus the shimmer action is beautiful)
- Stamp the berries and leaves from Christmas Visitors on watercolor cardstock in StazOn Black ink, then color them with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend, I used the following colors: Avocado, Fern Green,Forest Green, Flame Red, Raspberry, Viridion, Lake Blue.
- Stamp sentiment from Believe set in Brown ink.
- Adhere panel to card base, adhere a thin stripe of Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock
- Cut out the leaves and add them to card, finally add sequins.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!