Friday, October 28

Love, peace, joy


Hello friends! How is your weekend going? I meant to write this earlier today, but the day went by way too fast, and here I am, it's almost 9:00 pm and typing and watching Charlie Brown, oh my, I am having so much fun!

Last night, I decided to craft to calm down the busyness of my day and it worked perfectly. I found this super cute sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and decided to give it a try, plus I had in mind the Watercolor Challenge from Where Creativity Meets C9 using my new stamps and dies from Concord & 9th.


So, I decided to take pictures of the process, I hope you can find it helpful, so let's get started:


  • After the color piece is dried, die-cut the JOY word.



  • Finally, adhere JOY with foam adhesive and get it ready to send to a special one {wink, wink}

Hope you like it and get inspired!
Have a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty and inspiring. Thanks for posting your process.

    ReplyDelete