Wednesday, October 19

Happy Thanksgiving Card Set


Hello friends! Happy Wednesday to you all. Today, I want to share with a set of Thanksgiving cards I made using Latina Crafter stamps. This Pilgrims set is adorable and perfect for Thanksgiving!! I made 2 in Spanish and 2 in English.

Here are the details:
  • Stamp image on a piece of Watercolor Paper in Black Stazon Ink.
  • Color images, here I used Spectrum AquaBlend : Brunette, Cherrywood, Oregano, Cypress, Ebony, Carrots, Aqua, Cantaloupe, Dove Grey, Oak, Charcoal Brown, Presto Green, Spruce, Sky Blue. Then I added a bit of shadow using SPectrum Noir Colorista Pencils Noir Colorista.
  • Then, die-cut front using Stacey Dies.
  • Create card bases, cut stripes of dot paper, this one is Lunares. Then, add the colored panels.
  • Stamp sentiment on Vellum in Versamark Ink, add Gold embossing powder and heat set. Add them to card.
  • Die-cut leaves in Gold Cardstock and add them to corner of card.
  • Finally add a red pearl to the left corner.
I decorated the inside of my cards as well.

  • I cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock, 3.75" x 5", added a stripe of the dot paper and super thin Gold Metallic Tape (love, love, love this tape). Stamp pumpkin from "Con Gratitud set" in Memento Tangelo ink and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.

Hope you like them.
Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment