Hello friends!! Hope you are having a great day! I want to share great news with you, if you missed your chance to get your Gemini over at HSN, well this is your chance! Crafter's Companion has them in stock, get yours before they are gone!! And not only that, with your purchase, you will receive a coupon for a 30% off of dies!!
So, to celebrate I want to show you a project I made using my Gemini and brand new released dies.
Here are the details:
- Start creating a card base 5" square using Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Candy Red Shimmering cardstock, 4.5" square. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a panel from Ultra Premium White Cardstock, 4.25" square. Die-cut a Ribbon Threading Olivia piece using Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and Gemini, thread orange ribbon and adhere it to white card panel
- Add drops of Spectrum Noir parkle pens (Inspired Violet, Harvest Moon, Holly Leaf, Hearthside) to a piece of Watercolor Cardstock, mist your piece and set aside to air dry. Once your piece is dried, die-cut leaves using Autumn Leaves Mixed Media dies (these dies are amazing, you can pile 4 or 5 pieces of watercolor cardstock and they get die-cut in one pass, amazing!!)
- Stamp sentiment in red ink, sentiment from Sentimentals Stamp Set.
- Add leaves to card, add pearls too.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!