All the stamp sets and stencils are amazing, super retro and super cool!!
OK, let me give you details about this project:
- Stamp the flowers on the front of your card base from "Bloomin' Sixties" Set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then color them with Spectrum Noir Markers, I used the following: PP1, PP21, PP3, CT3, CR6, GB1, OR1, OR2, OR3, LV1, LV2, BT3, BT4, DG1, DG2. Add a coat of Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle and set aside to dry.
- Then, add "Circles of your mind" stencil on top and with an eBrush add color, here I used Spectrum Noir Markers: LG2, CR4, LY2.
- Stamp girl from "Hattie" Set on Watercolor Cardstock in StazOn Jet Black Ink, then color image with AquaBlend Pencils:
- Face: Straw, Apricot..
- Lips: Cherry
- Hair: Hickory, Currant.
- Hat: Chrome Orange, Carrot, Papaya, Spinach.
- Blouse: Aqua.
- Jacket: Rose
- Cut image to 3.75" x 4" , adhere it to a piece of patterned paper from Verity Rose Collection and add stitches.
- Add image to card base.
- Add clear rhinestone.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!