Hi friends!! Happy Monday to you all! I have a super relaxed weekend, I attended a birthday party, I did laundry and watched movies on Netflix, yes, very relaxing weekend, I usually worked on projects, I did a bit of coloring, extra time you may think? Well, yes, my computer is still being repaired, I hope I can get it back this week, hopefully before Thanksgiving.
Anyway, I have great news for you!! Today the Spectrum Noir Colorista Line is available over at Crafter's Companion, markers, pencils, coloring books and new stamps!! I used this beautiful corner (available today) from Elements 2 Set.
Here are the details:
- Stamp corner image on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock in Black ink, color images with Colorista Markers: Here I used the following:
- Petals: Lemon, Canary, Cream, Gold, Nectarine.
- Greens Leaves: Daffodil, Sandstone, Pear Green.
- Blueish Leaves: Leaf Green, Pistachio, Pale Mint, Cyan
- Add Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle over the petals.
- Stamp sentiment from Hello Beautiful on a piece of vellum in Watermark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set. Attach sentiment to colored panel.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, adhere color panel on this.
- Created a card base from Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Add panels with foam tape.
And Crafter's Companion wants to say Thank you!! and it's offering FREE gifts with every order!
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!