This collection is very feminine and beautiful, the patterned papers are amazing and you can combine them without getting too much of the same kwim?
My card is super simple and aren't those flowers gorgeous?! Let me tell you, the flowers are from 6" x 6" patterned paper pack, they are so pretty I decided to go old school and take my scissors and cut around them.
Here a re the details:
- Start creating a card base from White cardstock. 6" x 6".
- Cut a panel from Gold Dust Shimmering Cardstock. 5.75" x 5.75"
- Cut a panel from Floral Delight Patterned Paper and adhere it to shimmering cardstock.
- Die-cut and emboss Scallop Border Die from White Cardstock, adhere it to card base.
- Cut flowers from Patterned Paper collection, I cut a couple of each to give it more dimension, add them to card.
- Stamp sentiment from Word of Wonders Set 2 on a piece of Kraft Cardstock in Brown ink. Add it to card. Add silver thread.
Entering this project to: