Tuesday, April 12

With Love


Hello friends!! I am back with a super cute, simple and glittery card using the brand new Signature Collection by Sara Davies Butterfly Lullaby!! Soft and beautiful colors, great for girly projects!

For my card I started with a A2 card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. Cut a panel from Watercolor Cardstock and used Spectrum Aqua Markers: Blossom and Magenta to create a washed background. Then die-cut the "With Love" in Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock, White Cardstock and Patterned Paper from the same collection. Add the Candy Red piece first and then glued the other pieces together, on top I die-cut the piece with Stick It on top and added microfine glitter. Added it to the watercolor panel with a piece of the same patterned paper I used for the die-cut as an extra panel, few sequins and the card was done!!



Hope you like it!!
This collection is available now!!

Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment