Anyway, I am feeling 90% better, so it is time to start creating again! Latina Crafter has a new sketch and/or twist challenge up, so hope you can participate too. You don't have to use Latina Crafter stamps/dies to participate ;)
And this is the card I created. This time I used both the sketch and the twist together (most of the time I use one or the other).
Here are the directions:
- Start creating a card base from White cardstock. 5.5" square.
- Cut a panel from yellow cardstock, 5.25" square and patterned paper, this paper coordinated perfectly with the colors from the challenge, stamp flowers and swirls from La vida está llena de bendiciones set on paper in Versamark ink and white embossing powder. This is a Ken Oliver paper. Stitch together.
- Stamp Celebrando a mamá on a piece of white cardstock in Versamark ink , add white embossing powder and heat set. Add distress inks to show more the heat embossed sentiment.
- Add a scallop border to sentiment and add t panel and add stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base, add a little strip of Coastal Pearl cardstock and embellish with pearls and sequins.
Entering this card to: