Monday, May 9

Pray

Hello my friends!! Happy Monday, hope you all are starting a great week and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, hope yesterday you enjoyed a day full of love and great memories.

Today, I have a couple of cards for you, clean and simple style with a splash background created with Color Burst.

For these card I used the set  "Pray" from Latina Crafter, stamped the sentiments on vellum with Versamark Watermark Ink, then added Gold embossing powder and heat set it.
After that I die-cut the sentiment with circle and square dies.

To create the backgrounds, I used Tangerine and Chartreuse Color Burst for one BG and Yellow Ochre and Fuchsia for the other one.


I added Silver thread behind the vellum sentiments.

FinallyI added Fuchsia rhinestones and Ruby sequins to the cards.


My cards got inspired for this week sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

Also submitting them to Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes.


Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!


5 comments:

  1. What great cards! I love the fun background and the use of the silver string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous! I love those sentiments! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovey and tells the TRUTH at that! So beautiful work! Thank you for slipping this by at Word Art Wednesday for our Bi-Weekly Challenge where you may enter 5 creation week one and then 5 creations starting the following Wed for Week 2 - have a blessed week! Gail DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Giovana. I love the watercolor effect, and it turned out beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete