Hello friends! Happy Friday to you all! Today, I have a super easy, yes, very easy card for you with super beautiful results! I have to confess, this image is one of my very favorites from Crafter's Companion.
Here are the steps:
- Start making a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock.
- Stamp Poppies from Poppies and Daisies set on a piece of watercolor cardstock in Jet Balck Stazon Ink.
- Then, use the Burst Stencil and Mustard Seed Distress Ink and apply it to watercolor panel. Few areas of the poppies got a bit of ink, but I like it this way, looks more like a reflection going thru the petals.
- Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers: Blossom, Scarlet, Leaf Green, Chesnut, Chocolate.
- Stamp sentiment from Poppy Perfect partners set in Jet Black Ink.
- Cut watercolor panel to 3.75" x 5" dimensions. Adhere it to card base with foam adhesive.
- Add sequins.
- Finally, cover all the poppies with 3D Crystal Lacquer and set aside to dry (I let it dry overnight)
Submitting this project to:
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge: Challenge Four: I used Sequins, Distress Ink and a stencil.
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!