Tuesday, February 23

Birthday cards!!



Hello everyone, today I am sharing a couple of bright and cheerful birthday cards, March is a month with more birthdays than any month in the year so I went ahead and created a couple, and more on the way ;) 
This time I used a super easy technique that Ken has shared several times. I started cutting my watercolor panels and then misting them with water and adding the Color Burst direct onto the watercolor paper. I added a little bit of water here and there, but just a touch, I really wanted to keep the bright colors in place. It was a lot of fun and I saved few drops on another panel, for a future project. I never waste any drops, hehehe. Have you seen Ken using the whole roll of paper towel when he is working on a project? I think I will start doing that.
I used the Eat Cake & Celebrate set  and coordinated dies from Concord & 9th

  
Color Burst Colors used for Happy Birthday card: Color Burst Merlot and Color Burst Ultramarine Blue

=============================

Color Burst Used for eat cake card: Yellow Ochre Lemon Yellow for the background, Sepia and Alizarin Crimson 

I used Lamp Black Ink to stamp the sentiments.

Hope you like them.
Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment: