Here are the steps:
- Start with a piece of watercolor paper 3.75" x 5", Merlot and Alizarin Crimson Color Burst and a spray water bottle.
- Tap the Color Burst on the watercolor piece, then spray water. Set aside to dry.
- On another piece of watercolor paper apply "Stick It" on the back of the piece, then die-cut the word "Amor" 3x, peel the backing paper, you can use the Tool it all to help you peel it faster.
- Once the panel has dried, die-cut the word from this panel as well, save the little center from the letters "a" and "o" so then can be put once we adhere the "Amor" in white.
- Add little hearts to the panel (I had them from an old die-cut, I save them just in case and I was glad I did), cover them with Stickles, then create a double bow and adhere it to the left corner.
- Add panel to card base with square foam adhesive.
And this is how your card will look at the end.
Entering this project to:
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge: I did the top 3: Love - Shimmer - Heart
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Have a Heart.
- The Card Concept: Sweet Hearts