Tuesday, February 16

Cupcake anyone?

Hello friends! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day, celebrating love and friendship. My husband and I went to a super fun and delicious dinner at our church, my daughter got some shopping done and Sunday was pretty quiet, husband needed to finish a lot of homework, so I relaxed and took a nap ;)

So for today I have a super cute cupcake box, which I decorated with this super cute cupcake image and colored it with the new Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens, so here are the details:



A closer look of the Sparkle from the pens. It is really lovely.

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day and eat a cupcake too.


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, the toppers you have used are really cute! At some local venues in Chicago I have also been thinking to host a colorful cupcake baby shower party for my sister. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete