- Cardstock: Ivory, Cherry Red, Innocent Pink, Kraft (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Be Happy (MME)
- Stamps: Primitive Blessings (GKD)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (For sponging), Archival Black (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Pearls, Red Button, Hemp.
- Accessories: Wonky Rectangles, Floral Doily Accent Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Heart die (SNSS), Embossing folder.
Seasonal Labels: I decided to create another simple card, here I just die-cut and emboss a poinsettia to make it more festive :)
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat Kraft CS and "Blizzard" Patterned Paper, add zig-zag stitches. Add piece to card.
- Stamp label border in Red Ink and saying Black Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece with Fancy Tags Two Dies. Add label to card
- Die-cut and emboss poinsettia. Layer all pieces and adhere it to card. Add a gold nailhead to flower.
- Add swirl bling.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Kraft, Cherry Red, Grass Green (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Blizzard (GKD)
- Stamps: Seasonal Labels (GKD)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Real Red (SU).
- Embellishments: Gold nail head (GKD), Swirl Bling (Want2Scrap)
- Accessories: Pop dots, Fancy Tags Two, Layered Poinsettia (Spellbinders)
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
- Becky Oehlers
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher