Also, Heartfelt Creations has posted the semifinalists and you can vote for your favorites and also get a chance to win a $50.00 GC. At the same time you can vote for your favorite DT members, hope you can give me your vote :)
Here is the card I ade for you today.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock (A2 size). Stamp sentiment on right side in VIntage Photo Distress Ink.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (2.5" x 5.25"), dry emboss piece. Add Lace Tape Ribbon on both sides then adhere it to card front.
- Stamp butterflies on Patterned Paper, cut them out and adhere them to card panel. Add Stickles.
Heartfelt Creations Products Used on this Project:
- HCPC 3499 Delicate Asters and Butterflies PreCut Set
- HCPC3498 Delicate Aster Vase PreCut Set
- HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Black Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Seeing Spots Embossing folder (Provocraft), Light Pink Lace Tape Ribbon (Love My Tapes), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Scor-tape.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!