The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a Gina K. Designs Grab Bag that could have anything from stamps to paper to embellishments! To see the list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Here are my projects:
Beyond Baskets: Love this set! Melanie has done it again. This set is a must have, you can mix-match this set as I did here. I used the poinsettias from "Holiday Basket" set.
- Make card from White Cardstock 5.5" square.
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom of front card in Black Archival Ink.
- Stamp basket and poinsettias on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers. Cut them out. Add Gold Gala Glitz to poinsettias.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White Cardstock using Square Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of All Spruced Up Cardstock using Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities.
- Mat pieces together and adhere them to card front with small pop dots.
- Tie on Green and Red twine and make a bow.
- Cardstock: White, All Spruced Up (GKD)
- Stamps: Beyond Basket, poinsettias from Holiday Basket (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Archival (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Red & Green Twine (The Twinery), Gold Gala Glitz.
- Accessories: Pop dots, Square Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Joyful Holiday: Theresa has created this beautiful Christmas set, I can see tons of possibilities with this set.
- Make card from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a strip of Patterned Paper (1" x 5.5"), mat it with a slightly bigger piece of Cherry Red Cardstock and add zig-zag stitches.
- Cut a piece of Ocean Mist, emboss it with Polka Dots folder, punch corners, mat this with a piece of Cherry Red and add stitches. Add pieces to card front.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Markers. Stamp a couple of poinsettias, color and cut them out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Labels 1 Nestabilities. Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere image to card. Add stickles.
- Add extra poinsettias. Add Crystal Lacquer and a pearl.
- Adhere gold tinsel and pom-pom ribbon.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Cherry Red (GKD)
- Stamps: Joyful Holiday (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Blizzard (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Gold tinsel (etsy). Pom-pom ribbon (American Crafts)
- Accessories: Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Polka Dots Embossing folder, Corner Punch (Fiskars), Sewing machine.
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
Melanie Muenchinger - Illustrator Beyond Baskets
Theresa Momber - Illustrator Joyful Holiday
- Becky Oehlers
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have a great day!!