So, here is the card I created:
- Make card from card stock.
- Dry emboss a smaller piece of card stock. Adhere Patterned paper and add zig-zag stitches.
- Adhere Fabric Tape creating a ruffle look.
- Stamp Sentiment. Die cut, emboss and ink. Add dots with White pen.
- Using the same die-cut label, trace it on a piece of card stock, cut it out and mat it with your sentiment.
- Create fabric tape ribbon flower and adhere.
- Card stock: Innocent Pink (GKD), Bashful Blue (SU)
- Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Versatile Verses (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Broken China Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Fabric Tape Mini Check Taffy (Love My Tapes), Blue Rhinestone (Kaisercraft),
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Foam tape, Scor-tape, Cuttlebug, Embossing folder.
Have a great day!