I don't have a card yet, I will post my card a little bit later today.
Susan has posted a beautiful creations over the smART- word challenge blog, go and check them out, also it is a wonderful stamp set up for grabs.
In addition of that, Susan is offering 70% OFF!!! in all stamps from the OLD CATALOG! They are super wonderful stamps, you can't beat 70% off!
Check out the old catalog HERE and all the info about ordering and S&H HERE
I'll come back later with my card.
Have a great day!!
Edited to add: Card and info is here :) I used the colors from iCopic Lover
- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut a smaller piece of cardstock, ink edges and stamp background images. Add ribbon.
- Stamp image onto cardstock. Also, stamp image on patterned paper, cut out and paper pieced image. Stamp a second image on patterned paper, cut out only the skirt piece and adhere to card with glue dots. Add rhinestones.
- Die-cut image (label 3), emboss and ink.
- Stamp sentiment. Die-cut and ink edges. Adhere to card.
- Add mini paper flowers to card, add some stickles.
- Cardstock: Real Red, Pink Pirouette (SU), White (GP)
- Paper: Bo Bunny.
- Stamps: Life is a Dance, Silhouette Frames, Stella &Co (all smARTworks)
- Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink (SU)
- Embellishments: Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Mini Paper Flowers (Recollections), Red Rhinestones (Kaisercraft).
- Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Scor-tape, Medium glue dots.
Have a great day.