I also got inspired by the pretty sketch from Sasya Sketches and the "in The Forest" Challenge over at Wee Memories and Ribbon with a twist over at Tuesday Throwdown
- Make card from card stock.
- Mat together a piece of card stock and patterned paper, ink edges. Add zig-zag stitches. Adhere to card.
- Using punches or die-cut, create a scallop borders. Adhere ribbon and Gold Rhinestones. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image and sentiment. Die-cut piece and ink. After that apply Diamond Glaze all over the owl. Set to dry completely. Then add it to card with foam tape.
- Add flower.
- Card stock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Clothesline Collection (My Little Yellow Bicycle).
- Stamps: Owl be here (Mark's Finest Papers)
- Ink: Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Antique Linen (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Mulberry Yellow Flowers (Prima), Mulberry Mini Roses (Recollections), Gold Rhinestones (Recollections), Green Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Diamond Glaze (JudiKins)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, yellow thread, Rectangle & Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Foam tape, Sponges.
Have a great day!