Thursday, June 4

MDC Thursday Challenge: Paper Piecing!!

Happy Thursday everyone, I hope you are doing great. Here the Smith family has allergy problems, yikes!! Poor DD, anytime she goes outside, her eyes get so itchy, that's not fun at all. DH has the same problem and I have a combination of allergies and asthma problem, oh well, so far no more problems, so we are surviving, LOL.

Anyway, welcome to another MDC Challenge, this time is: Paper Piecing!! I made a very bright and green card (literally). I stamped the cute girl on White CS using Basic Brown Ink, I also stamped the same image in a piece of Magenta Paper :Printemps Passion - Spring Rhapsody. I cut out the dress and positioned it on the main image. I also cut from the same paper the butterfly and the pink leaves. The green polka dot is from SEI: Bridgeport Tennis Court. I added some Copper Sitckles to the head band and the heart pocket. The rhinestones are form Kaiser Crafts. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
Card recipe:
Card Stock: White, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Printemps Passion - Spring Rhapsody (Magenta), Bridgeport Tennis Court (SEI).
Stamps: Take Care (Stampavie).
Ink: Basic Brown, Light blue and Pistachio (for sponging).
Embellishments: Green Satin Ribbon (Offray), Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts), Copper Stickles (Ranger).
Accessories: Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, glue, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS.


Head over to the MDC Challenge Blog and enjoy the other DT members' creations. I hope you can play along with us too!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment