Thursday, February 26

Thanks so much!!

Hello my friends, I have a Thank you card to show you today. Every Monday Heather Scott posts a great Sketch for you to play with. Of course today is not Monday, but I played the Sketch anyways, LOL.
The DP is from
Gina K Designs, it is a free digital paper called Neapolitan 2. I downloaded several pages of the different styles, it is FREE!!!! :)
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Red, Pink Pirouette, White (GP)
Paper: Digital paper Neapolitan 2 from Gina K Designs.
Stamps: SU Doodle This, PTI Out on a Limb.
Ink: Real Red, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Offray White Ribbon, Diamond Stickles, Liquid Pearls.
Accessories: Sewing Machines, White thread, 3D foam by EK-Success, Mini glue dots, sponges.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment