Tuesday, February 24

Clean and Simple Cards.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana.
Stamps:
Buttoned Up
Ink:Riding Hood Red.
Embellishments: Offray Pink Ribbon, Rhinestones (Making Memories)
Accessories: 3D foam by EK-Success, Diamond Glaze, Mini Glue dots, Scallop Scissors (Provo Crafts)


I thought of you today: I love this sentiment!!! Makes me feel especial, don you think?? My inspiration for this card comes from Everyday Magazine, just opening the first page I found a Coffee add in Kraft , Chocolate Chip and Red, the first thing I thought was, what a great color combo!!!! LOL. So I Tried it on my card and it is really pretty, every image was heat embossed and gives it a very shiny look.I heat embossed the flowers, cut them out and then with my fingers I twisted the borders. I found out (maybe you knew this already) that if you embossed an image and add a mini glue dot on top it doesn't stick, for that reason I used Diamond Glaze, and whatever you want to add will stick perfectly ;)

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft.
Stamps: Images from
Buttoned Up and sentiment from Cookie Plate.
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Clear Embossing pad.
Embellishments: Button, Offray Red Ribbon.
Accessories:Clear Embossing powder, Red embossing powder, Embossing gun, Mini glue dots, Diamond glaze.


Hope you like them!!!

Don't forget tomorrow our Tea Party Challenge!!! This time is a sketch and I have 2 cards for this challenge. I hope you can play along too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment