Thursday, May 1

Mother's Day Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great. I started my day very early today and when I decided to come back to bed my DD got up, it was only 6:02 am !!!!! Oh poor me, I was feeling very tired, anyway, I decided then to do all my chores and before 7:00 am I had everything done!!!! Hurray for me, LOL.


Today on SCS is another challenge day, Thursday are Ways to Use it Challenge, and today was to make some pleats or ruffles... hmmm, first time I tried this technique, but I love it.
I used my sewing machine to ruffle my ribbon. It looks really pretty IRL. I embossed the rose using white ep direct to the paper, then I embossed another rose and cut it out and used dimensionals.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: White, Su Chocolate Chip.
Paper: MDC
Stamps: SU Flower Garden (rose) Mama Mouse and more by Saltbox Studio (sentiment)
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Red Ribbon, gold brads, gold stickles, gold thread
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape, sewing machine, embossing gun.


Hope you like it.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment