Monday, October 15

Spellbinders Charming Christmas Collection!

Hello friends!! Happy Monday, hope you all are starting a great week!
I have the privilege to work with a couple of sets from the new Spellbinders Charming Christmas Collection by Becca Feeken!
Becca's dies are so pretty and elegant!

For this set of 3 I used the Shapeabilities Charming Christmas Words Etched Dies this is a set of six dies with the phrase HO HO HO, FA LA LA and NOEL in a border format with an inner word pattern and an outline for each.
So, I die-cut a lot of them in blue and red metallic cardstock.
Created window frames with square dies in white and silver metallic cardstock, then adhered the word dies behind the window and then added foam adhesive to adhere it to a white card base.
The Noel and Fa la la cards are 5.5" square cards and the Ho Ho Ho is A2 size.

I decorate them with the bells and snowflakes from Shapeabilities Charming Snowflake Doily Etched Dies. 
Here are individual pictures of the cards.
Ho Ho Ho

Noel

Fa La La La

 For the next 2 cards I used the new Shapeabilities Charming Snowflake Doily Etched Dies.  
This is a six piece set centered around a lovely doily shape inspired by snowflakes with its outer rim die. It also includes two charms and a snowflake accent piece that can be place in the center of doily.

Here I die-cut the outer piece in pink cardstock and the outer and doily piece in gold cardstock, then adhered the together with a piece of silver glitter cardstock in between. Piece was added to a white card base with patterned paper. Sentiment and ribbon added, White and Rhubarb Crystal drops to embellish.

 Close up.

I really love this one! I die-cut the doily part only on a piece of cream cardstock, then the outer area was die-cut on a piece of regular pink cardstock. I sponged the outer piece with Bubblegum ink, mat pieces together, added sentiment and a blue bell.
Close-up.


Hope you like my projects!!
I had a lot of fun making them.

Have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment