Thursday, October 18

Impression Obsession Challenge: Happy Haunting

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having an amazing day!!
It is time for a new Impression Obsession Challenge "Happy Haunting"
To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used).

My project today is a very Clean and Simple style.
I stamped the "Black Cats" Background stamp direct on the front of a white card base in Black Ink.
Then, stamped the "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment on a piece of vellum in Versamark Ink, added Gold Embossing powder and heat set.
I used staples to adhere it to the card front.
Finally, I added sequins and red rhinestones.


Hope you like my project.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment