The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Deck the Halls: Set illustrated by Beth Silaika, this card is a very CAS, flat and no ribbon (oh my!), I think the picture doesn't make justice, the light bulbs are very shiny :)
- Make card base from Dark Sage Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock, Stamp long cord and little light bulb heads in Memento Tuxedo Black, then stamp the light bulbs in Memento Cantaloupe, Lady Bug and Bamboo Leaves.
- Stamp saying in Memento Lady Bug Ink.
- Mat stamp image with Lipstick Red CS, add stitches.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to all light bulbs, then add little pinches of glitter while the Crystal Lacquer still wet.
- Cardstock: Dark Sage, Lipstick Red, White (GKD)
- Stamps: Deck the Halls (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Crystal Lacquer, Glitter, Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Simple Snowflakes: Set ilustrated by Tami Mayberry. Another CAS card :) No ribbon here either, but I added some tinsel and rhinestones to make it very shiny.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Cherry Red Cardstock. (5.25"x 4")
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock, stamp snowflakes and sentiment in Memento Love Letter Ink.
- Cut a strip of Patterned Paper (1" x 3.75") from "Merry Little Christmas" Collection, add it to panel. Mat panel together and add White and Red Tinsel and Red Rhinestones to snowflakes and top corner.
- Add panel to card base with Large Pop Dots.
- Cardstock: White Cherry Red (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Merry Little Christmas (GKD)
- Stamps: Simple Snowflakes (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Love Letter (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Red and White Tinsel (etsy), Red Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Accessories: Large Pop Dots, Scor-tape
Mistletoe Memories: Beautiful set illustrated by Becky Oehlers. For my card I decided to make a CAS one, love how it turned out, in addition of the new Warm Cocoa Cardstock is now one of my favorites :)
- Make card base from Warm Cocoa Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (3.75" x 5"). Stamp images in Memento Bamboo Leaves and Memento Lady Bug.
- Cut a strip of Dark Sage Cardstock and stamp sentiment in White Craft Ink, add it to Ivory panel.
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger white piece, add zig zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon and add panel to card base.
- Add a button and little bits of Star Dust Stickles to image.
- Cardstock: Warm Cocoa, Ivory, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Mistletoe Memories (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Memento Lady Bug (Tsukineko), White Craft (JoAnn's)
- Embellishments: Green/Red Ribbon, Red Button, Hemp (Darice)
- Accessories: Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping!!
Thanks for stopping by!