The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Stately Flowers 5: For this card, I decided to use the Mistletoe image and create a Christmas card.
- Make card base from Lipstick Cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Mat White Cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches. Add Red Stitched Ribbon and adhere panel to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Lipstick Red CS using Floral Oval nestabilities.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Markers. Stamp and color an extra image, then cut it out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Oval nestabilities. Adhere it to Floral Oval piece with Pop Dots. Add it to card base.
- Make and add a bow from twine. Add a peal.
- Add extra image, curving all the ends. Add Star Dust Stickles.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Memento Love Letter Ink.
- Cardstock: Lipstick red, White (GKD)
- Stamps: Stately Flowers 5 (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Blizzard (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Love Letter (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Red stitched Ribbon, Pearls (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Floral Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Pop dots, Sewing machine, Cricut (for small oval)
Vogue Vases 2: Love this new set of Theresa! My card is quite a Clean and Simple one, but I like it very much, I used some of the new cardstock colors :)
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Sandy Beach CS (3.75" x 5"). Stamp image in Memento Espresso Truffle, color it with Copic Markers.Add stickles and Ruby Liquid Pearls to flowers. Stamp sentiment in Memento New Sprout Ink.
- Cut a strip from Dark Sage CS (1" x 5"). Die-cut and emboss a border piece from Innocent Pink CS, add it to strip piece and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon, make a bow with bow-easy and adhere it to panel.
- Add White Opal Liquid Pearls to border.
- Add panel to card base.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Innocent Pink. Dark Sage, Sandy Beach (GKD)
- Stamps: Vogue Vases 2 (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Espreso Truffle, Memento New Sprout (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles, Ruby & White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Ribbon (SU retired)
- Accessories: Pop dots (GKD), Classic Bracket Edgeabilities (Spellbinders).
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Sharon Harnist
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have a fantastic day and happy hopping!!