Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! I am slowly getting better, I am suffering from severe allergy problems, first time EVER feeling this miserable, not fun at all, the medicine makes me drowsy, sometimes 3 naps a day, WHAT?!
Anyways, it is time for another fun Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge, this time the theme is Party Time!! Birthday cards, invitations, gifts, you get the idea :)
Our sponsor this week is Eat Cake Graphics and the awesome Prize is $25 Gift Certificate.
Remember, this challenge runs for 2 weeks during the Summer time :) My card was inspired by the Sketch from CPS.
Here is my card:
Have a DINO-MITE Birthday! Perfect for a boy!!
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of Ocean Mist and Fresh Asparagus CS using Mesh Embossing folder. Adhere them to card.
- Cut a couple of pieces of Jute Ribbon and adhere them to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of pieces of White CS using Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on biggest piece. Stencil smallest piece using Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint Distres Ink.
- Stamp images on White CS, color them with Copic Markers and cut them out. Adhere them to Die-cut piece.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Fresh Asparagus (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Dino-mite (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tumbless Glass, Peeled Paint (Ranger Industries), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Jute Ribbon (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Mesh Embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Rectangle Nestabilities, Scissors, Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!