So, for today I have a Valentine card for you. I used the sketch from StampTV, you can find the details here.
- Make card from Red Cardstock.
- Mat White Cardstock and Patterned Paper (ink all edges on PP).
- Dry emboss a piece of Red Cardtsock, ink all edges and adhere to previous piece.
- Add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie Pink ribbon around.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities. Add Crystal Lacquer on all hearts.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Cardstock: Red Hot, White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Happy day (SEI)
- Stamps: Stamp TV Kit "Sent with Love" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray).
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities, Rectangle Nestabilities, Textile folder (Provo craft), Cuttlebug, Sponges, Sewing machine, Foam tape, Crystal Lacquer.
I am submitting this card to:
Simon Says Challenge: Bingo (Die-cuts, dry embossing, ribbon)
Tuesday Throwdown: Valentine
Have a great day!!