Anyway, for today I have a CAS card, super easy and elegant at the same time.
- Make card from White cardstock.
- Dry emboss bottom border with Organic Flourish embossing folder, add Diamond Stickles on.
- Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers.
- Emboss image with Oval Nestabilities, stencil it with Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add Clear Rhinestone to heart.
- Make a bow a added to card front.
- Inside: Stamp sentiment in White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut it, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities. Stencil it with Worn Lipstick Distress ink.
|Inside of card|
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: StampTV Kit "Sent with Love" (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Red Polka Dot Ribbon (GKD), Clear Rhinestones (GKD), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Organic Flourish embossing folder (Provo Craft), Glue dots, Sponges.
- Tuesday Throwdown : Valentine
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Something new (here my new stamps)
- Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling: Heart theme
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Hearts
- The Shabby Tea Room: White + Bright
- Stamp Something: Anything goes
You can watch the videos on youtube:
Using : "Arrange with Love" and A Year of flowers
If you would like to get the pdf files of these 2 episodes, you can get them here and here
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day!