So, I am playing this week Tuesday Trigger and one of the Color Challenge: Monochromatic.
With Love card
- Make card base from Pinkini cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Bubblegum Pink and Tutu Pink. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp flowers onto Pinkini Cardstock in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Die-cut them with.
- Bend petals and add Gold Glitz. Glue them all.
- Tie Pink tulle around mat pieces. Add flower on top.
- Add foam tape to mat pieces and adhere to card base.
- Cardstock: Pinkini, Tutu Pink (Bazzill), Bubblegum Pink (GKD)
- Stamps: Posy Patch Flowers, Inspire Me Sentiments Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pink Tulle, Gold Glitz, Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Posy Patch Die (Heartfelt Creations), Glue dots, Foam tape.
- Simons Says Challenge: BINGO! (Die-cuts, flower, gem)
Hope you like it!
Leave a me comment and make my day :)