I am submitting this card to:
- City Crafter Challenge: Winter White Challenge (snow!)
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: Something New. (stamps & paper)
- Make Circle card from cardstock. Using a MS Circle Cutter, set it up to 4".
- Create a Circle frame from Patterned Paper using the 2 biggest Circle Dies from Large Circle Nestabilities.
- Tear a couple of White pieces of Cardstock. Ink edges and adhere to Circle frame.
- Add Dazzle Dust to create the snow look.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic markers. Cut it out and add it to card.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Make a bow with jute twine and adhere to card.
- Apply Diamond Glaze on image.
- Cardstock: Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Ready, Set, Snow (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Snowflakes (Anna Griffin)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Bashful Blue (SU)
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Dazzle Dust.
- Accessories: MS Circle Cutter, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Clear Glue, Diamond Glaze.
Have a great day!