This is my card:
Thanks for your Service
- Make card base from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Ivory Cardstock and Patterned Paper (ink edges). Add straight and zig-zag stitches.
- Tie jute twine around. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment on Kraft Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil with Label 8 Nestabilities. Add a couple of Nail Head Rhinestones.
- Adhere to card with Foam tape.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Road Map (October Afternoon.
- Stamps: Where your Heart is (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Nail Head Copper Adhesive
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Label 8 Nestabilities, Foam tape, Sponges.
Have a great and blessed day.