Wednesday, January 12

Sent with Love

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day. I have a cute "Valentine" card for you today.  I made it last night, but it was too late to photograph and this morning I was way to busy.
Anyway, I mixed 4 different Blog Challenges:


Sent with Love: I used this cute stamp and sentiment from "Sent With Love" StampTV Kit by Gina K. Designs.

Directions:
  • Make card base from Cardstock.
  • Cut a piece of Kraft Cardtsock 5" x 3.75". Dry emboss it with Textile Embossing Folder. Ink all edges
  • Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
  • Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers.
  • Adhere Sentiment to Kraft piece. Add Burgundy Satin Ribbon around. Tie White Satin Ribbon around this. Add Image with Foam tape.
  • Add some Copper Stickles to bird house and bird wing.

Card recipe:
Hope you like it!
Have a great night.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful rich tones and the embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and regal Giovana! Loving your embossed background you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embossing and lovely card!!
    Thanks for sharing it us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card, cute image and I like the little touches of glitter on the birdhouse. Thank you for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I have been stressing over a card for my adult nephew, and your card has given me the inspiration I needed to finish it! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty! I love the embossed background! Great job with the challenges! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I like how you used the one color of ribbon over the top of the other. Thanks for playing at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! Love the embossed background! And the cute stamp! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete