12 January 2011

Sent with Love

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day. I have a cute "Valentine" card for you today.  I made it last night, but it was too late to photograph and this morning I was way to busy.
Anyway, I mixed 4 different Blog Challenges:

Sent with Love: I used this cute stamp and sentiment from "Sent With Love" StampTV Kit by Gina K. Designs.

  • Make card base from Cardstock.
  • Cut a piece of Kraft Cardtsock 5" x 3.75". Dry emboss it with Textile Embossing Folder. Ink all edges
  • Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
  • Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers.
  • Adhere Sentiment to Kraft piece. Add Burgundy Satin Ribbon around. Tie White Satin Ribbon around this. Add Image with Foam tape.
  • Add some Copper Stickles to bird house and bird wing.

Card recipe:
Hope you like it!
Have a great night.


  1. Beautiful rich tones and the embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

  2. This is so elegant and regal Giovana! Loving your embossed background you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

  4. Beautiful embossing and lovely card!!
    Thanks for sharing it us at Speedy's Friends.

  5. This is such a sweet card, cute image and I like the little touches of glitter on the birdhouse. Thank you for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

  6. Such a beautiful card and sweet image!

  7. Fabulous card! I have been stressing over a card for my adult nephew, and your card has given me the inspiration I needed to finish it! Yea!

  8. Another beautiful card~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

  9. This is very pretty! I love the embossed background! Great job with the challenges! ♥♥♥

  10. Beautiful, I like how you used the one color of ribbon over the top of the other. Thanks for playing at OTWC.

  11. What a lovely card! Love the embossed background! And the cute stamp! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)