Anyway, I mixed 4 different Blog Challenges:
- Speedy The Cat's Friends": Embossing.
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Something with wings.
- Off the Wall Craftiness: Color Combo
- Get Sketchy: Sketch
Sent with Love: I used this cute stamp and sentiment from "Sent With Love" StampTV Kit by Gina K. Designs.
- Make card base from Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Kraft Cardtsock 5" x 3.75". Dry emboss it with Textile Embossing Folder. Ink all edges
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers.
- Adhere Sentiment to Kraft piece. Add Burgundy Satin Ribbon around. Tie White Satin Ribbon around this. Add Image with Foam tape.
- Add some Copper Stickles to bird house and bird wing.
- Cardstock: Wine with Everything,White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Sent With Love StampTV Kit (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Burgundy Satin Ribbon (Michael's), White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Copper Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Textile Folder, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Foam tape.
Have a great night.