and the sketch from Card Patterns.
- Make card base from Chocolate Brown Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock (4" x 5.25"), ink all edges and distress it. Add a piece of Turquoise Cardsotck (3 7/8" x 4.25") Punch top side. Ads a piece of Patterned paper and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie ribbon around and make a bow.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Broken China Distress Ink. Add Clear embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil this piece with Circle Nestabilities.
- Add Blue Rhinestone on flower.
- Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, White (GKD), Tempting Turquoise (SU)
- Paper: Ancestry Collection (K&COmpany)
- Stamps: Many Wishes (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Broken China Distress (Ranger)
- EmbellishmentsL White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Blue Rhinestone (Kaisercraft).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Border Punch (Recollections), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Distresser (CTMH), Clear embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, foam tape.
Have a great day!